Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 24: Dia de los Muertos

My grandma decided to let me paint her nails...little did she know! ;)
nah, she's totally a sport, in fact she couldn't wait to get finished so she could go flip the bird to my grandpa and show him her skull!

I applied the Seche Base (and then Seche vite as a top coat at the end) on her nails
DSC_0015

I painted Flit a Bit by OPI on all of her fingers except the middle nail
DSC_0009DSC_0017

for the middle nail I used Purple Panic from China Glaze
DSC_0011DSC_0023

on the tips of the orange nails I applied my favorite new polish, Sparkle-icious from OPI (go get this!)
DSC_0015DSC_0016

I used lime light, sun worshipper, shocking pink, and blue it for the background of the sugar skull nail
DSC_0026DSC_0022DSC_0018DSC_0019

the skull itself was made with my two Sally Hansen Nail Art pens in black and white

that's all, folks!
dia


see ya laterz

No comments:

Post a Comment