Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 25: The Fade

today I decided to do a gradient fade, one of my favorite techniques since it is really simple but looks really cool!

I started with the Seche Base (and then used Seche Vite as a topcoat at the end)

Used a light blue from Nicole for OPI as a base coat

then with a makeup sponge I stippled on Yodel me on my Cell from OPI
DSC_0013DSC_0002

Next up I faded in Blue It from Sally Hansen
DSC_0010DSC_0019

next up was Russian Navy from OPI
DSC_0001DSC_0004

and then I painted over the whole thing with a light coat of Laser from the Sally Hansen HD collection
DSC_0003DSC_0010

and here's the finished fade:


fade



That's all she wrote, I'll see ya tmrw

2 comments:

  1. I love gradient nails! And blue is such a perfect colour to do that with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really Loved this look as well. I'm addicted to your videos on youtube. LOL

    ReplyDelete