Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 1! (Soda Week) Root Beer Eyes!

And so it begins...

Daily vlogs and blogs...48 days straight of makeup! Are you psyched? I'll admit I'm a bit scared, but I think it'll be fun.

So this week we're starting off with the theme of: Soda


Rubenesque Paint Pot to prime...
104_3616

Using the BH Cosmetics Tropical Shimmer Palette I started off with a white/creme shadow
highlight

Next up a light shimmery brown
under

Then a medium Cola color...
cola

Followed by a darker bronze...
lash

Lined my lids with Physician's Formula's Felt Tip Marker liner in brown...
104_3622

a sweep of Brownish Black Great Lash mascara...
brown

and finally Avon's Malted Minerals and Urban Decay's Pocket Rocket in James on the lips:
mineraljames

Voila, Root Beer eyes!
rootbeer



ciao, folks
See you trmw :)

1 comment:

  1. wow! this look is amazing! There are so many dimensions to it from the angle to pic was taken.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete