Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 4: Grape Soda

Ever had a purple cow? you totes should try that shizz. It's a vanilla ice cream float with grape soda instead of root beer or coke. Oh.em.Geez. My gram's and I used to have them all the time...now with my vegan/veggie thing not so much, but still I could probably live with myself if that was my only vice.

So grape soda, eh? you'd think i'd be doing a full fledge giant purple eye right? well now, you'd be mistaken. I decided to go the opposite route here and do something a bit more wearable...with glitter ;) Come on, you know me, it couldn't be completely tame.

Started off with the NYX shadestick thingy (what's it called again?) in Milk as a base

Then I applied a pale pale yellow on the lid
lid


followed by a light brown in the crease, making sure to diffuse the colors as best as I can to make a really natural look
crease


and a cream to blend and highlight
highlight


a light purple shadow under my lower lashes
undr



then a black kohl line on the upper & lower waterline


Eyeko's Graffiti Pen in purple (pick one up asap this color is the shizz!)
104_3704



I used a purple glitter (picked up at the craft store..i know, don't chastize me..bad, sarah!) on top of the LA Splash eyeshadow sealer
104_3720104_3711



Sigma blush in Not Fade Away
not


Physician's formula dual mascara with the purple end for the lashes...add the purple to the tips and the under lashes
104_3708


and then Drunk Dial from Addiction NV cosmetics on the lips
drunk


Hope the glitter made you happy...it made me happy :)

104_3729

grape



see ya 2Mah-row!

1 comment: