Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 3: Dr. Pepper...

Personally Dr. Pepper is definitely not something I go for...
I heard long ago that the flavor was supposed to be carbonated prune juice and I just couldn't look at the good ol' Doctor the same. No bueno.

But that isn't going to stop me from trying to create a semi-wearable look from this soda kingpin.

(btw this look will be great for green eyes since it utilizes a lot of reds which are a direct complimentary to green)

I started off with Rubenesque paint pot from MAC as a base
104_3616

Next up Honey Lust from MAC

and then Chocolate from BFTE in the outer corner
choc


next up is one of my FAVORITE colors of all time Addicted from BFTE **sooo gorgeous!***
addicted


added a cream color to the highlight to blend out my edges before breaking out the Red Handed by Addiction NV cosmetics for a liner
red


black liner to kohl rim and black mascara

Hearty Peach blush from Avon for the cheeks


Next up is a gorgeous dazzleglass from MAC called Amorous
amor


and voila...Dr. Pepper makeup :)
dpep



hope you like it, see ya tmrw!

No comments:

Post a Comment