Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 2: Pepsi

Hands down my favorite soda ever. Pepsi pWns Coke every time. No lie. lol

ANYWAY...

I started off with the NYX shadow sticks in Milk and Electric Blue
104_3658

Next up is Captive from Addicted NV cosmetics on the middle of the lid
captivate

on the inner corner I applied a baby blue from the BH cosmetics 120 palette
inner


and a royal blue from the same palette on the outer corner
outer


in the crease I added an orange red from the 120 palette
crease



and a creme from the same to the brow highlight and the inner corner


Addiction NV's gel liner in Red Handed along the lower lashline
red


MAC Penultimate on the upper lashline and MAC smolder on the waterline
104_3660

top it off with black mascara

NYX Red Sparkle gloss for the lips
104_3662

and just a sweep of Drunk Dial from Addiction NV for a bit more shine
drunk





and That's All Folks!

104_3675


pepsi


See ya man-ya-na! ;)

1 comment:

  1. The colors are awesome and I'll definetly go check out Addiction NV products and see how I like them. :)You really should try a Mountain Dew: Code Red look..it might be fun!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete