Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 8: BIRDS!!! (Flamingo)

New week...new theme

It's Bird week here on Project 48...I have a few ideas for some birds but if you have any special birds you'd like to see please feel free to leave me a comment!

Okay to start I used Milk from NYX (the jumbo pencil)

Then a bubble gum pink from the BH Cosmetics 120 palette
mid

a light shimmery pink from the same palette
inner

Bewitch from Addiction NV cosmetics on the outer crease
104_3864

Next the black felt pen liner from Physician's formula

a black matte shadow in the inner corner and outer edge

using the LA Splash sealer as a base I applied a pink glitter to the outer corner
104_3860

black mascara

and finally a bright pink Wet n Wild lipstick for the lips!
104_3856

The END!
flamingo


104_3851




hasta luego :)

2 comments:

  1. I L-O-V-E this look, it is soo totally awesome. If you haven't noticed, alot of people want peacock,and I so want you to do that one, but the Sun Conure or the Sun Parakeet would make a very pretty look. Here's a link http://www.kaieteurnewsonline.com/images/2010/03/sun-parakeet.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you added the glitter, nice touch 8D

    ReplyDelete